Animal Attractions in Anton Valley (El Valle Panama)
The valley has a unique biological diversity and protects a great number of flora species of the Pre-mountainous Humid Forests. It protects endangered wild fauna such as the Golden Frog, only found in this region. The presence of numerous types of orchids as well as the Zambia (Panamanian flora fossil), exposes the high ecological biodiversity of the area.
- Birdwatching (an incredible 450 species!)
- Golden frogs (and other incredible amphibians!)
- The Serpentary – learn about snakes!
- The Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Horseback riding (and horses roaming freely)